Sunday, December 23, 2007

our crib






i dreamt of one thing before...that is to be with my girl under one roof..sharing the same crib...it finally came true..unexpectedly...with the unexptected person..d same person i dreamt of before...



last night..i told her..."bi until now dpa den ako makapaniwala na ung dati kong crush...katabi ko na ngayon..kayakap ko na matulog..."..tumatawa lang cia...un nman lagi ang sagot nya... hehehehe...you have no idea how you changed my life...you have no idea how you made me a feel im a better person now...you made me feel young....you made me feel im everything...you made me realize how important my role is in this damn world....you made me realize that i can still be loved...after the storm that ive been thru....

in this place...now our vows will always be remembered...it will be treasured...just like i treasure you...dis crib will only be for you and i....only for us...



thanks for helping me build a small dream...a dream dat came into reality because of you....

No comments: