Wednesday, May 31, 2006

shobe....




ang shobe kong babaero.....

who always makes me smile....

makes me laugh...

makes me feel important....


everything started through a voice chat room...from lezpinay.com/ph
sometime in year 2000....jm_04 was she... and i was thrix27....
chatm8s at first...constant chatters of the room...well of course we are both lesbian...kaya nga magkasundo kme e...years after....year 2005...we met in person...rob malate....silly thing was....there were a couple of kids na sumusunod samen yelling at us...si AIZA oh!!! yeah...she does look like aiza...kinda...hehehhe...she knew that aiza was my big crush even before we met...but that time... i was like a yaya to aiza.. hehehehe....we watched "SHALL WE DANCE" starred by Jennifer Lopez and Richard Gere...sabe nya she was Richard Gere and I was JLo...ahahahahaha....from then on a very good friendship was discovered in us....

No comments: