Sunday, April 30, 2006

our story...

ONLY
I never believe in fate. I never believe in fairy tales. And i never believe in magic - until she came. My destiny. I believe so, that we are destined to be together - forever. We have never been friends before...neither been acquaintances even for a short while... Our thing came unexpectedly...
One magical night of February 26, 2000 when we both felt the need to spill out what we really feel for each other....
We first met through a common friend...formally introduced to each other after a few years....quite long errr...butch proposed to femme on femme's bday on jan2000...first time she was formally introduced to the latter...chic girl tlga noh?..well..ciempre made pakipot muna...and was quite hesitant because of a promise made to herself....no more GFs after high school....

i tried to suppress the feeling and keep it all inside me... But everything went so smooth and it is still, in fact, getting all smooth and almost perfect. I just love her to death and i could never bear to lose her....so when she asked me again on the night of feb26 2006..i then said YES... She is my life now... My reason for breathing... My everything.. It just feels so good to have someone like her in my life... And i'm truly proud of her... I never see myself having this deep kind of feeling for a girl...

But now, with her, i just feel so inlove and in heaven... Words actually aren't enough to describe how i feel for her. I even think that there are no words to describe this feeling and what we have for each other. It is not just love... It is more than love... Even better than just love... Really deep. I just wanna make her happy, always... I love her sweetness... She gives me so much happiness. She is mine...ONLY mine....

No comments: